iMethods is currently seeking an Cerner Millennium ICD-10 Analyst for a consultant opportunity with a multi-facility hospital client in Northeast Florida.
Consultant is responsible for providing high-level consulting to the hospital and academic medical center clients. The consultant must have experience working with ICD-10, and be an expert in Cerner Millennium. The analyst will provide clinical support to supplement the hospital team.
- 3 - 5 years of Cerner Millennium experience
- ICD-10 and Cerner integration and remediation
- Cerner product expertise in:
- Charges Order Entry
- PowerNote (PowerForms, PowerPlan, PowerChart)
- Emergency Department (Cerner FirstNet) experience is preferred
- Consultant will work with client to define solutions to needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Solutions may include installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in methods and practices, or redesign of products or services.